Community

Below you will find quotes about Community.

What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language.

You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun.

People walk differently in high heels. Your body sways to a different kind of tempo.

What can you get for a dollar? You can get piss and paper

My old, wise father once said: Freedom of speech is a right to write and speak, not a duty! But of course: Freedom of speech is by its nature unlimited, and it applies to everyone, even the stupid and provocative.

I may offend some people, but about 80% of people are idiots. At least when it comes to money.

I am self-created. I always wanted to make myself a better person because I wasn’t educated. But that was my dream – to have class.

To me, clothing is a form of self-expression – there are hints about who you are in what you wear.

Keep your heels head and standards high.

It’s – sorry my French – some damn nonsense. There are certainly also pig farmers and cattle farmers who go in clean boots and clothes. You will probably find most of them, so that is why it is nonsense.

Accepting your nose is the first step to self-love.

Life is too short to wear boring clothes.

When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.

My career always took me away from home, I was always away from home and I just wanted to be home.

Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.

Throughout my life, the message and teachings of Christ have been my guide and in them I find hope. It is my heartfelt prayer that you will continue to be sustained by your faith in times of trial and encouraged by hope in times of despair.

They say it’s the white man I should fear, but it’s my own kind doing all the killing here.

One of the worst things that can happen to a journalist is a belief in authority.

I’m called the poorest president, but I do not feel poor. Poor people are those who only work to try an expensive lifestyle and always want more and more.

I predict that by end of the 20th century, Americans will enjoy 13 weeks of vacation and a 4 day work week.

If you are 17 and live in Albertslund, what can you become? Maybe you can study in a bakery.

You may have had fun at the time teasing, but in fact it wasn’t much fun to be teased. But I thank you, somewhere, for having done it, because it made me take up something that I love to this day – and that no one, then or now, can take me away from.

A developed country is not a place where the poor have cars. This is where the rich use public transport.

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life.

A woman with good shoes is never ugly.